Thursday, April 28, 2011

2012 Race Baiting Season Begins Early

Black voters apparently are incapable of making up their minds on issues, or so it would seem based on the efforts of the race baiting industry. Every election, they scurry around finding evidence of racism lurking in the hidden meanings of everything, and then they trumpet their “findings” to trick blacks into voting for liberals, i.e. the only people capable of slowing the tide of a return to slavery. Yesterday, apparently, was the start of the race baiting season for the 2012 election.

With Obama tossing his newly faked birth certificate on the table as he ran to Oprah for cover from poll numbers that would make Charlie Manson cringe, black PBS host Tavis Smiley took it upon himself to declare to MSNBC:

"I said over a year ago that this was going to be, this presidential race, Lawrence, was going to be the ugliest, the nastiest, the most divisive, and the most racist in the history of this Republic."
Sounds like Tavis has big plans doesn’t it? Oh, wait, he was talking about us. Of course, he has ZERO evidence to support anything he said, but that’s not unusual for a liberal journalist.

At the same time, in another studio, Whoopie Goldberg was declaring her intent “to play the race card.” Apparently Whoopie, who never misses an opportunity to claim something is racist, has decided that she is sick and tired of restraining herself because, you know, everything is so racist:
"It is very difficult, on a daily basis, to see this stuff and not say, 'you know, this is what it is.'"
At least she wasn't talking about the difference between "rape" and "rape rape" this time.

Meanwhile, a hoard of professional racists were running around trying to claim that the Obama birth certificate issue is pure racism. "There is a real deep-seated and vicious racism at work here in terms of trying to de-legitimate the president," whined Peniel Joseph, about the birth certificate issue. "This is more than just a conspiracy. I think this is fundamentally connected to white supremacism in this country."

Now think about how idiotic this statement is. How did Obama get into office if the country is a group of white supremacists? And how did his lack of a birth certificate help? Is Penile really suggesting that we only voted for Obama because we didn't know he was black because we never got to see his birth certificate? Sorry Penile, but that’s limp reasoning. . . and "de-legitimate" isn't a word.

Oh, you think I’m mischaracterizing Penile’s “reasoning”? Ok, explain this. After binge drinking and knifing his girlfriend, The Guardian’s own Michael Tomasky opined that, according to we whiteys, “[the birther conspiracy has] to be the only explanation for how this black man got to the White House.” See, I told you these idiots actually think that we wouldn’t have voted for Obama if we had seen the birth certificate because then we would have known he was black. Retarded.

And Mikey continues: “And if you think race isn't what this is about at its core, ask yourself if there would even be a birther conspiracy if Barack Obama were white and named Bart Oberstar. If you think there would be, you are delusional.”

Wrong. There was a furor over John McCain’s eligibility since he was apparently born on a military base in some third world dump. Last time I checked, McCain’s pretty white. And frankly, “Oberstar” sounds Jewish. And if we elected a Jewish President, you can be pretty sure there would be a MASSIVE conspiracy, as the whole race industry and most on the left would be out there wondering if the President wasn’t secretly born in Israel or made in a lab at Zionist Worldwide Conspiracy, Inc. Kahlid Muhammad and Helen Thomas would need to console each other with Palestinian wine. . . and sex.

Any ways, let’s continue. Leonard Pitts a columnist for the Miami Herald said: “So it is time to call this birther nonsense what it is -- not just claptrap, but profoundly racist claptrap.” So liberals/blacks were being racist when they questioned John McCain’s birth-qualifications! I thought so. And not just racists, but clap-trap racists! They’re the worst. But at least they're profound.

Jesse Jackass is accusing Trump of using the birth issue as a “code word”:
"Any discussion of [Obama's] birthplace is a code word. It calls upon ancient racial fears. . . [Trump] is now tapping into code-word fears that go far beyond a rational discourse."
Obama’s birth certificate calls upon “ancient racial fears”? How old is Obama? Was he around when Sauron made rings for dwarves and men and elves? Me thinks someone has been smoking too much crack. . . yeah, I said it. . . sue me Jesse. And the rest of that sounds like Jesse’s about to tell us how the CIA talks to him through his teeth.

In any event, Jesse is wrong. I looked up “Obama birth certificate” in my KKK handbook and it says quite clearly “foozle-fanoodle.” And all we white supremacists know what foozle-fanoodle means. . . and it has nothing to do with race. Am I right? Can I get a "heil yeah!"

Of course, there were also a whole host of studies and editorials issued all on the same day that said nebulous unattributed things like: “many in the media have speculated that current criticisms of Obama are a result of his race, rather than his agenda.” Unnamed, unsourced leftists and race-baiters are claiming this! Wow, that’s damning. Of course, two can play that game. In fact, I heard that "many in the media have speculated that Obama was born on Pluto to a Dachshund named Shelby." My theory makes more sense because I don't have to explain how the supposedly racist public accidentally voted for him in the first place.

This is all silly, but it’s only going to get worse. The race industry feels neglected over the past few years and they’re lashing out everywhere (you should see them attack even the slightest criticism of NFL draft pick and future bust Cam Newton as racist). They want to protect their investment in Obama and regain the power they once had to make people cower by screaming wolf. . . er, racism. Sadly for them, I'm pretty sure no one cares anymore what a group of black race hustlers has to say.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Andy: Well, we knew that he had to consolidate his base (limousine liberals in gated communities and blacks in the ghettoes). I'm just impressed at how early he's setting the stage. Eric Holder will probably pay the New Black Panthers to be poll-watchers this time, since they already have the experience.

On a more humorous side, your article triggered my remembrance of the Goldwater/Johnson election. My mom said "See, I told you that the first Jewish presidential candidate would be an Episcopalian." I still laugh about that. Those were better times, since my friend Paul Goldstein was there at the time and we all had a good laugh.

AndrewPrice said...

Lawhawk, What I find so interesting is that this seems to have started on a particular day, like it was pre-arranged. Hmmm.

And talk about lunatic assertions -- we white folk are too dumb to realize Obama is black until we see his birth certificate? Give me a break, there are other clues I can think of....

Your mom sounds like a hilarious woman! LOL!

AndrewPrice said...

Lawhawk, Let me add that your comment is well humored too. When I hear complaints of racism these days, all I can think is "I want to slander someone, but I can't think of a reason."


Weird... my comment got broken up into two parts. I've been having issues all day in fact. I'd say we have another glitch.

Tennessee Jed said...

Andrew - as always, you do a great job of pulling together the individual instances that, when formed, indicate how "organized" it all is. In other words, "oh, oh, Barry is in trouble and the economy isn't going to bounce back . . . time to go to 'Plan B' "

The only question is how many are so deluded they actually believe this nonsense compared to how many know better, but are more than willing to exploit the issue?"

Remember in "You Only Live Twice" when Yaffit Kayto (sp.?) gets hit with a CO2 pellet and explodes? Boy would I like to see that happen to Whoopi Cushion.

AndrewPrice said...

Thanks Jed. I'm always suspicious of coincidences that look like talking points.

I honestly don't know how many really believe this and how many are saying it just to try to inflame the debate. I suspect there is probably a lot of both going on. In any event, it's irrational and it's obscene to throw this into the debate. Adding hate to politics is always a bad idea.

Nevertheless, I think the problem for the baiters is that while it may work on some blacks and white liberals, it's gotten to the point of really turning off the majority of Americans. You just don't see people jump anymore when someone screams racism. To the contrary, you see people roll their eyes.

That would be a fitting fate for Whoopie!

rlaWTX said...

wasn't there some undercurrent before the last election that if we elected Obama we would be "post-racial" and we'd have proved our good-heartedness? I'm pretty sure I know some folks who voted for him just to make that wonderful land of fluffy [harmless] clouds and unicorns come true...
so, where did that meme go exactly?
And I can just see the remakr/sequel to Wag the Dog- except this time instead of a war, it'd be concerted yet coincidental cries of racism...

(BTW Jed needs to send some of those thuderstorms our way! Even the hail would be appreciated! surely the ice can put out a fire or two...)

AndrewPrice said...

rlaWTX, There was indeed a lot of talk that electing Obama would show that America was not post-racial and that we would not longer be considered racist.

And the moment the election was over, the likes of Jesse Jackson and friends ran out and warned everyone that this was not true and we were still deeply racist. . . just in case.

So now that Obama has failed with domestic policy, foreign policy, economic policy, and social policy the only thing left for them to do is to scream racism and hope that works to energize their base, turn off moderate voters and quite conservatives. And since Obama doesn't have to make the allegation -- it's being made by proxy by dozens of others in what is clearly a concerted effort, he can claim that he isn't the one screaming racism.

Unknown said...

Andrew: My mom should have been a stand-up comedienne.

As everyone here knows, I am not now, nor have I ever been a "birther." But now even I have a question that could only be resolved by viewing other Hawaii birth certificates. As you know, I was active in the civil rights movement. One of the things we objected to was classification by race (yeah, I know, that one went off the reservation over the past forty years). At the time, public records which included race had only three categories: Caucasian, Negro and Mongoloid. We're talking 1964 to 1966, and Obama was born in 1961. Yet the certificate says his father's "race" was "African." That's a geographical designation, not a racial one. African-American didn't replace "black" and "person of color" until the late 70s. Obama's father was indeed African, but using his nationality as his race seems at least peculiar to me. Particularly since his mother's race was "correctly" identified as caucasian, not "American."

AndrewPrice said...

Lawhawk,

That is an excellent point. Like you, I'm not a birther. I think it's a waste of time legally speaking.

But politics has a funny way of making the cover-up become bigger than the underlying crime. In this case, I don't doubt that he's an American even if his parents didn't dot all the Is and cross the Ts in the right country. And I don't think the issue matters, legally speaking because the political machine approved him and this isn't an issue the courts will intervene in.

Yet, with that said, I am starting to get really suspicious that something is wrong here. Why did he wait so long to release this? Why is there no seal? And as you note (and I believe I've heard that verified elsewhere), why would they use a term that wasn't in use at the time this was supposedly made? This really is beginning to reek of a cover-up.

Now I'd like to see his college records to see if he declared himself a foreign student and sought student aid accordingly?

Ed said...

I hope this works. I had a hard time commenting earlier, so I got an account.

Ed said...

Cool! Excellent article Andrew. I don't think race is never out of these people's minds, but they clearly are telegraphing their intentions to play very dirty in the next election. I expect to hear a steady pounding of "all Republicans are racists" between now and November.

AndrewPrice said...

Ed, I think that's right. I would expect this is just the beginning and I don't suspect they intend to make this about as nasty as humanly possible. I don't think it will work because the nature of the debate has changed, but they'll try it nevertheless.


On commenting, I've been having problems all day too. Something is up with Google. Congrats on the new account.

StanH said...

Oh my goodness, if anyone believed the race industry was going away with the election of Barry, is and was delusional, what! …you expect them to get a real job.

I’m not a birther either, but there is a use for the crazy part of the team as well. Look at the democrats, for five years saying “W” lied to go to war in Iraq, though it’s as dumb as dirt, it was effective, and mainstream democrats repeated the twaddle dropping “W’s” poll numbers as is the case with Barry (38% believe he is not a Natural Citizen) and his father being listed as “African” makes him illegal…but I digress. I say box his copious ears with whatever you can pick up, and pound away, Barry must be defeated.

AndrewPrice said...

Stan, I agree. In a real sense, the birther issue is silly. But in the political sense, it make for a great attack because it keeps the Democrats and Obama down in the wacky weeds fighting back against allegations they can't really defend against without looking like clowns.

I actually credit Trump with this. Not that I want him anywhere near our nomination, but he's got the celebrity that makes the public pay attention when he makes these kinds of attacks. So the more he attacked, the more Obama got drawn into it. Now Obama is being pushed around by a reality-tv star. That's not going to help his respect problem at all.

On the race issue, I don't think it will go away until blacks finally wake up and realize that living off the government is a dead-end and that their leaders are using them. That's going to take time. But people like Allen West and Herman Caine are helping push more and more of them to that realization.

T-Rav said...

According to a poll I read yesterday, roughly 95% of black voters still support Obama, compared to something like 38% of white voters. So I think maybe Tavis Smiley is right about how racist this election will be--just maybe not in the way he thinks it will be.

AndrewPrice said...

T_Rav, I think that's exactly what's going to happen. I think we need to prepare for the biggest "cry racism festival" this country has ever seen. I think they intend to pull out all the stops and try to go "racism-nuclear."


P.S. Glad to see you're back, I was wondering you had tornado problems!

T-Rav said...

By the way, I had the same problem Ed did. Oh well, at least now I don't have to worry about anyone posting under my name (although if that happened, I would probably just laugh at them for having no life).

StanH said...

As an aside. The storms last night were really badass. We live in the Southern foothills (North, GA) and the storms split at the wedge, the foothills form, going north and south of us. They had reports of three inch hail…WOW! I know it would have been terrible for my property, and kinda sick, but, I’d like to see softball size hail, weird I know.

AndrewPrice said...

Stan, I was amazed to see 280 people dead. That's incredible! And that really tells us something about the power of nature.

In terms of hail, it is kind of neat to watch hail come down, but having seen golf ball size hail showered on my car, I'm not as thrilled about it as I used to be. At this point, I prefer snow.

StanH said...

Oh yeah, we worry about dumb$hit like global warming, when there are real things that Gaia can do to show it’s displeasure with the evil human. It truly put a perspective to life.

AndrewPrice said...

Stan, That's something I always thought was stupid about environmentalist prattle. They talk about a one degree average change in the weather being dangerous without a clue about what the Earth can really do when it decides to do something. Moreover, they get all bent out of shape about our role in changing the planet when our worst can only tinker at the edges. We have no power over the Earth, it has the power of life and death over us.

T-Rav said...

Andrew, yeah, let me recap my day for you very briefly:

8:00 a.m. Graded mid-term exams.
9:00 a.m. Hid under apartment first-floor walkway from possible tornado, while still grading exams.
11:00 a.m. Class.
1:00 p.m. Hid in library from second tornado, while still grading exams.
3:00 p.m. Alternately did schoolwork and checked the news/YouTube.
1:00 a.m. Sleep.

Anyway, yeah, I'm okay. There was some damage around town, but nothing like in Alabama or elsewhere, so I have nothing to complain of. The pics of Tuscaloosa and Birmingham were just awful.

T-Rav said...

And re what you and Stan were saying, I was incensed at some of the comments on YouTube and HuffPo. People were saying, "God didn't cause this, global warming did," and all but making fun of the people in the South for living in tornado-prone areas and continuing to elect anti-green politicians. I wanted to scream.

AndrewPrice said...

T_Rav, Having spent time in West Virginia, I've had some experience with tornadoes too so I can sympathize. And in any event, I'm glad you're ok! :-)

Yeah, those pictures are really horrible. It's amazing what nature can do when it comes after you. It's nothing like Hollywood portrays, it's so much worse.

AndrewPrice said...

T_Rav, Regarding the Huffers, it's amazing how much joy leftists get out of the suffering of others that they don't deem worthy of dignity. It's a truly disgusting mindset.

patti said...

playing the race card is the lazy libs way of saying that they are losing ~name your fight here~. it's predictable and yawn-inducing, but it doesn't mean we don't hammer them on their absurdity, maybe even point out that they come off as racist, spouting such lazy accusations. i mean, only if you want to see them poop themselves after deploying such a "love bomb"...

AndrewPrice said...

Patti, It's truly tiresome isn't it? It's become such a cliche for leftists to run around whining "racism" whenever they don't get their way.

At this point, they've truly made the charge meaningless. So while it's worth pointing out their stupidity and hypocrisy and carelessness with the term -- to make sure that people don't start taking the charge seriously again, it's really not anything we should care about anymore. . . "yes, yes, everything is racist, we know and we don't care."

Anonymous said...

To Huffers people are only useful as a means to an end.

AndrewPrice said...

Anon, True enough. They claim that they are the ones who really care about people, but that's a total lie. They see people as a tool to be used to achieve an end. That's despicable.

Post a Comment